Avon Celebrates 130 Years

Avon Celebrates 130 Years....Join this Amazing company!!!



I don't NEED anyone to join my team, I don't NEED one more "recruit" to make some quota this month.
What I WANT and would LOVE are people with a heart. Ones that want to help themselves and those who want to help others.....people with goals
I love the company my business represents. Its changing my life and changed the lives of SO many. 
I can't promise you a Mercedes or a BMW (although you could make enough money to buy one) & I won't guarantee you a 4 figure weekly check (although it's possible), but I can PROMISE you that your life will be forever changed! 

7 REAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN AVON

1. YOU’RE TIRED OF NEVER HAVING ENOUGH $$$!
2. CREDIT CARDS ARE MAXED OUT!
3. THE ELECTRIC BILL IS LATE!
4. THE CAR NEEDS WORK!
5. YOU NEED A VACATION!
6. YOU HATE YOUR J-O-B!!
7. Only $15 to start your AVON BUSINESS!!
Are you tired of JUST getting by? Need additional income? Work Avon around your life!!
LOVE AVON? JOIN US!! by Joining online at https://goo.gl/YVMGj8 and use referencee: SShannon

There's no better time than now to join Avon 
 
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, IG and LinkeIn as AtlantaAvonRep
Email Questions to shujuanshannon65@gmail.com








Comments

Popular Posts